Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Gary Moore - After The War (HQ)

Today would've marked the 65th birthday of the great Gary Moore. Moore passed away of a heart attack on February 6, 2011 at 58. Even if he was middle age and left us with plenty of music, it was too soon. Moore will always be known to me as the one who got away as I've seen almost everyone I've wanted to see and then some but Moore was the one I never saw and will never see. It sucks he never caught on in America and I'll always remember a KISS fansite who brought up current drummer Eric Singer playing with him in 1987 and how he never caught on in America and then followed up by writing in parenthesis "Their Loss". America really missed the boat on Moore.
This video also features legendary drummer Cozy Powell so this video could be a tribute to both since tomorrow is the 19th anniversary of his death from a car accident.


No comments:

Post a Comment