Monday, December 3, 2018

Fighting the Frizzies at Eleven (RESTORED - HIGH QUALITY)

Also, Happy Belated Anniversary to the infamous Star Wars Holiday Special which had it's 40th Anniversary back on November 17th. The special originally aired on CBS and saw the original cast reunite in nice story where they took Chewbacca back to his home planet for Life Day which I believe is their form of Christmas. I've never seen it but it's considered awful as George Lucas even disowned it and it's never been released on video outside of recorded bootlegs. Still, it did have the debut of legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett and I'm sure it's now a masterpiece compared to the trainwreck of The Last Jedi. Yeah, I said I enjoyed it last year but I was in denial I was watching a big budgeted version of Highlander II: The Quickening.
Of course, this special is also famous for this CBS bumper.


No comments:

Post a Comment