Friday, July 14, 2017

Saw Spider-Man Homecoming yesterday and it's your typical good Marvel Cinematic Universe movie with good action, special effects, and some funny moments. Some of the beginning was a little dull but it picked up as it went on. Tom Holland does a good job as a younger Spider-Man and is a worthy successor to Tobey McGuire and Andrew Garfield. I may be biased here but I loved Michael Keaton as Vulture who plays the character at times as a sympathetic villain but clearly shows a dark side. I love the way The Vulture character came off as he's most an old man and I'm not into the comic or cartoon version and I didn't know how Keaton would come off but this version is a bad ass and looks cool. I know Keaton is 65 but I was worried he'd come off older but that wasn't the case. The special Spider-Man costume Iron Man made is a cool addition and gives Spider-Man some new tricks. I like we also get Shocker and a small appearance from a pre-Scorpion Mac Gargon.

No comments:

Post a Comment